- 1991 The Department was established.
- 1994 The Master’s program was established.
- 1999 The Department changed its name from Department of Information Management Technology to Department of Information Management.
- 2004 The Doctorate Program in Information Management.
- 2012 The Online Master’s Program was established.
- originally under the Graduate School of Management, was placed under the Department of Information Management Faculty members in the Department of Information Management are specialized in Information Management, Information Science, Business Administration, Computer Science, Knowledge Engineering, Computer-aided Instruction and other professional areas, thus providing students with opportunities to experience an variety of related disciplines, while maintaining a focus on Information Management.
- To cultivate basic information management talents with ability of professional integration and business ethic literacy.
- To cultivate high-end information management talents with ability of professional integration and business ethic literacy.
- To cultivate advanced information management talents with ability of professional research and teaching.
|Bachelor of Information Management(BIM)||Master of Information Management(MIM)||Doctor of Philosophy(Ph. D)|
|Teamwork and cooperation||✔|
The Department not only focuses on discussing the theory, integration, and application of Information Management but also engages in research and development in Information Technology. The Department’s teaching objectives varies from program to program; the undergraduate program focuses on the instruction of information technology; the Master’s program focuses on developing information systems and information management ability; the Doctorate program emphasizes more in depth information systems and information management theories.
- Foster globally competitive Information Management professionals.
- Take a leading stand in the area of Information Management.
- Cultivate professionals with literacy of professionalism, integration, and ethics.
|Address：||123, University Road Section 3, Touliu, Yunlin, Taiwan, R.O.C.|